Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not mine but

My gal frind erica has the best luck with the best stuff happening to her, I don't know how she does it but here is an excerpt from her holy grail of crazy texts.
Allow me to set the scene: she is sitting on a piano bench with her sleek black samsung with teal font in hand(i used to have the same phone)(she uses Sprint)(sux4her) and shes tryin hard not to lose it as she reads off like 9 crazy texts from this creepy 30 yo man from her korean church in irving park


best text message convo evar

Guy:Hi is the internship going fine? So, that friend on Sunday is just a friend.

Erica: Uh the internship is going fine and I'm not interested in you in the least bit.

Guy:Huh? So I don't get your point, and it's nice to find out that the internship is going good. And you have a lot to learn about how the destiny of god's children comes to fruition. There is nothing in heaven and earth, or hell kept secret from me. One of me old codesnames ODIN. And I have been to both heaven and hell in the spirit! No to those that do not or not in the know= a long time ago before you and your brother were born a select group(.) me killed off and took the spiritual power of Merlintipes. You do not know or realize unto you have been played. It is imperative that i let you recall my comment or question about you being of angels. For many moons before you came into this realm i had interacted with angels both of heaven and hell.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

despite the fact that that man needs a therapist, i admire the number of words he got into that little samsung.

shiny ashi said...

admire? more like pity